Culture HQ Events – October
Local artist Les Lloyd has been prolific over lockdown, on display is just a small portion of various iconic scenes from around Halton – artwork will be available to purchase at an upcoming selling event in November.
Ella Together – Working with writer Natalie Denny and local photographer Lauren Quayle – Ella takes you on a journey of love, friendship and family.
This exhibition will be on display till the 16th October
Cabinets of Curiosity: Local Jewellery Maker Gail Louise is currently displaying her beautiful work in our cabinets this month.
Weaver Arts Community Group will be exhibiting their work from 21st October till 20th November
Public Workshops and Events
- October 7th – Meditation with Mima 7-8pm
- October 15th – Life Drawing with Julia Midgley 5-8pm – Must Book
- October 26th – Zombies vs Vampires Flashmob – All Day event around Runcorn Shopping City and Culture HQ (Roughly 11-2)
- October 27th and 28th – Hubble Bubble (art activities for 10-13year olds) – Must Book
- October 29th – Spooky Beads with Gail – Must Book on
What else is going on?
- Tuesday Afternoons – Weaver Arts Community Group – Referral only
- Tuesday Evenings – Theatre Group for 12-18 year olds with A Place for Us – enquire for information
- Wednesday Afternoon – Wellbeing Recovery with Mind Halton – Must Book on
For more information and to book on – Please email Claire at email@example.com
Culture HQ is situated at Runcorn Shopping City, Unit 39 (near Argos)
Open every Thursday to Saturday 10am – 2pm